India is very vast county and it has rich culture and heritage included. It has unique culture that brings people together this results celebration of different festivals whole year.
Indians are more affected towards sweets that no one can deny, not even Indian’s too. From north to south, east to west, Indians not only express their love for culture but also for food and sweets.
In India, there are multiple no’s of sweets are prepared and consumed on large scale. However, different regions consist of different mithai.
In India, festival celebration begins with sweets and desserts. However, those sweets and desserts consist of milk and ghee. In this article, you’ll learn need of Indian sweets to celebrate Occasion.
- If we talk about birthday celebration, the main thing consists in celebration as a sweet is cake. Same culture is followed by everywhere in the world. Later, it’s carry forward to anniversaries too.
- As I have stated above that Indian sweets consists of different types of sweets and dessert that can’t be tasted in a whole day, right? But, somehow we manage to give that taste to our customers; Abis focuses on all types of sweet that delicious in taste with finest look. Bengali desserts, khoya desserts, conventional desserts are one of the popular desserts in India.
- Indian desserts includes the main ingredient of dinner and lunch that are dessert like rasgulla – Bengali sweet or gulan jamun or kulfi or gajar ka halwa and list is never ending.
- Desserts are included by all religions as we also India is one of growing country in the world. Therefore, it has end numbers of food and eating pattern which is followed by people. Every region in India entertains the sweet of other region. For example: Bengali rasgulla is largely consumed in Maharashtra as well.
- A devout fixings such as milk explained margarine, sugar, and saffron makes fit for individual celebrations. Desserts for normal events such as ganesg chaturthi consists of Modak laddu, motichoor laddu and besan laddu. However, Lord Ganesh ji is lover of Modak. Don’t forget to try Abis Motichoor Laddu and Besan Laddu on this Dusshera and Diwali. Order online and enjoy your festive time.
- Similarly, we have gujiya for holi, gulab jamum is for Raksha Bandhan, Ragulla for Durga Pooja, Sewai for Eid, Makkan Mishrikeer, shrikhand and panchamrit for Janmashtami and so on.
- After food next thing in India is important that is worshipping the god in temple, church and mosque, etc. Likewise, in temple, it’s believe that offering a fresh sweet made of ghee, sugar, milk is the sign of purity. Indian people believe that sweets should firstly offer to god in the temple or any other culture.
- Everything ingredient included in the sweet is fresh and pure that is offered to god. This ritual has continued a long from ages. From ancient time, mithai and peda are the two main mithais that are considered to be offered to god in temple.
- Not even this, it’s also noted that before starting a new work it’s good to taste a sweet. Therefore, this again make sweet popular in every home irrespective of caste.
- On another hand, sweets are now replaced with cakes, cupcakes and online chocolate delivery, etc. But it’s universal fact that cakes and cupcakes can’t be the taste of every occasion. Whereas in India or any other region, they continue to eating sweets based on their requirement. However, key ingredient remains same for all types of sweets.
- If we talk about south part of india, they include rice as an ingredient in their sweet dish, and in north, they include khowa or dry fruits as a garnishing part or enriching the dish.
- No matter what but our culture will never forgot the sweets dish in comparison to chocolates and cupcakes, etc. They are ruling from ancient time and going to rule ahead also. Don’t forget to order Abis sweets online and this diwali brings home the delicious sweets of Abis.
It is impossible to explain our sweets in one article. Abis is focusing on sweets to satisfy its customers in every manner. Do mention your favorite sweet dish in comment box below.