Milk is the main ingredient of all dishes. It consists of protein which is a universal fact that one cannot deny.
But what if I asked you how cow milk is and what its benefits are then I am sure you’re not able to recall instantly as not everyone is consuming cow milk in comparison to buffalo milk.
Even though we know cow milk is the best and healthy milk in comparison to buffalo milk. How?
In this article, you’ll get all your answers and a clear picture of the benefits of cow milk.
Cow Milk Benefits
- Keep your bonds Healthy
As per the studies, a cup of milk that includes 70% calcium is recommended to consume on a daily basis. It strongly affects the bones as it has calcium and Vitamin D that again help for bone formation. However, bone formation and accretion take place in childhood whereas bone maintenance takes place in adulthood.
That is why children were asked to drink daily two glasses of milk every day. You can also prepare honey banana shakes to increase the calcium in the body. Plus, calcium obtain from the milk decreases osteoporosis. Developing bones becomes easy due to the presence of phosphorus.
- Package of complete Meal
Cow milk consists of nutrition elements that keep your body healthy throughout the day or month. It totally depends upon your consumption pattern. In short, you can also say that you’re consuming a complete meal.
- Help to reduce Weight
I know this point will grab more attention as we all are concerned about our health. In comparison to buffalo milk, cow milk has less fat which adds an advantage to your diet, if you’re reducing weight. It has crucial nutrition elements with protein which satiates and prevents sudden pages of hunger. Also, it lowers the consumption of calories.
- Includes more Protein than Carb:
Cow milk has a low carb that doesn’t increase blood glucose rapidly. One cup of milk included 10 grams of carbs. Therefore, it’s mostly a suggested item by the dietician as it keeps blood pressure levels in a proper flow. You can prepare an Apple and Oats Milkshake to increase the intake of protein.
- Best for Teeth and Gums
Calcium present in cow milk is worth it for bones and teeth as well. It safeguards your teeth from gum disease and keeps your jaw bone strong, healthy, and active. Further, milk protein consists of casein and lactoferrin these two are linked to the maintenance of tooth minerals that keep away the bacteria that hamper your tooth.
- Maintain Your Heart Disease
Cow milk keeps your health healthy. Yes, you hear it right. It‘s said by experts – consuming cow milk on a daily basis will increase the safety of your heart. Buy Abis milk online and contribute to your life by keeping it healthy.
However, grass-fed cows have more amount of omega – 3 fatty acids which are best for health. We also feed good quality grass to cows and buffalos of Abis. Cow milk of Abis has plenty of protein, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and other needed nutrients. Plus, also has Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), which reduces the lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Easy to Digest
Due to low fat, it becomes easy to digest cow milk which in turn makes it easy digestion of milk.
Difference between Cow Milk and Buffalo Milk
- Cow milk includes a lower fat content in comparison to buffalo milk, hence it is easy to digest.
- We all know that buffalo milk is much creamier and thicker in comparison to cow milk. Therefore, while preparing the milk items like curd, paneer, kheer, khulfi, and ghee, buffalo milk is preferred over cow milk.
- Cow milk is used to prepare sweet items like rasgulla, sandesh, and rasmalai.
- You can preserve buffalo milk for a long period of time due to high peroxidase activity. Whereas we have to consume cow milk within 1-2 days.
- In terms of protein, buffalo milk consists of a higher amount of protein therefore, it takes time to digest. On other hand, cow milk is easy to digest because of the low availability of low protein.
- Cow milk has higher water content than buffalo milk. Due to fewer solids around 90% of the milk is composed of water.
- Buffalo milk comprises high calcium and other minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium than cow milk which has vitamin D.
In terms of milk, both types of milk are the best and have their own uniqueness. You can prefer any milk based on your requirement. We bundle of products in our product list. You can order anytime and get it easily at your doorstep at an affordable price. What are you waiting for? Order now from Abis Dairy.